Sunday, January 21, 2007

Hermit crabs etc...

Hey all, many of you know that I have two new pets. Unfortunately I lost one of them. I'm sad for my little hermit crab, he wasnt with me long. The other one seems okay though, here's a picture of us at the beach!


In other news, I'm working on a generic character rig. The school's been using other rigs off the internet, but it's high time we had our own customized for our purposes. Also, since there's plenty of cartoony rigs out there, we wanted something a little more normal. That means that it's not all that interesting, but it'll work for all kinds of situations (and genders), especially when a guy with a huge jaw or wearing tighty-whitey's is not all that appropriate to the scene. Here's the concept - thanks to Craig Scheuermann.

No comments: