Wednesday, June 13, 2007

It's been a while...

Wow, it's been a while and so much has happened. Unforuntately I dont have internet access yet so I'm doing this on company time (oops) and I can't write much right now. Here's a few highlights:

-Played some Guitar Hero
-Graduated with my MFA in Savannah!
-Travelled across the country - Georgia to California!
-Tire flew off my car in Louisiana
-Saw Mark in Texas!
-Working at Extra Large Technology (XLT) - it's great!
-Saw Bryan at Jim Henson - and got the tour
-Found a place to live in Hollywood CA
-Ate some good Sushi

Here's a few pictures until I can write some more:

3 comments:

Mark said...

sweet lookin' apartment (guitar hero pic). is that your spot in Georgia or CA?

Laura "Sko" said...

Hey John! Congrats on your graduation and new TD position at XLT! Best wishes to you!!!

JohnDoublestein said...

hey everyone, thanks for sayin hi. That's actually Kelsey's apartment in savannah. It's right on broughton street and definetly a sweet place to live. My place in Hollywood is much smaller and not as hip :-)