Thursday, April 05, 2007

Now that school's over...

Well, school ended without much fuss and I've now made my way to Atlanta. I'm spending my time helping my cousins prepare for the wedding (Whitney is getting married), trying to write my thesis paper and desperately trying to find a way to afford Guitar Hero II. The current scheme is to trade the engagement ring Sean bought a few years ago (the engagement didnt work out) for an Xbox 360, for which Guitar Hero was just released. I'm not sure how that one will work out. When the wedding is over I hope to be able to drive my paper back to Savannah for the required signatures - but before then I have to replace the clutch in my car (think big $$ that I dont have). There's no news on the job front, though I did get to meet some great people at the job fair last week. I sure hope I can find something soon because I havent had an income in over a year and you can only live on credit cards and student loans for so long. :-)

No comments: