Saturday, September 16, 2006

Music Update

If you know me, you know that I love music. I'm pretty addicted to it, so I have to subscribe to Napster so I can get enough. For $15 a month I get unlimited music and transfers to my digital audio player, how can you beat that? Check out my new toy:



It's a sandisk sansa, probably the best DAP for the money ($180) on the market right now. It's a 6GB flash player with support for photos, videos and of course music, including music from subscription services. It can also record, and even record off of it's own FM radio. Oh and it has an expansion slot so I can put more memory on it when it fills up. It's the same size as the Ipod Nano but twice as thick. Probably the best thing about this player is that it's not an Apple product...I suppose I've never seen myself as one of the conforming masses...er...I suppose I just like what all you get for the money :-) Every now and then I'll post some music for you. You can listen to it for free if you follow the link and allow pop-ups (the player wont appear if your pop-up blocker is enabled). Here's what I'm listening to today:

Chicago -Greatest Hits
Does Anybody Really Know What Time It Is?

Frou Frou -Details
Breathe In

Cake-Comfort Eagle
Comfort Eagle

No comments: